1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of Paul Glam Hair in relation to the processing of data of users of www.paulglamhair.eu
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 del D.lgs. n. 196/2003, Personal data protection code, and for the purposes of the art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with www.paulglamhair.eu and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.paulglamhair.eu
3. The information is valid only for www.paulglamhair.eu and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, the timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.paulglamhair.eu, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, you are invited, therefore, the user to periodically check this page.
6. If you are under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or legal guardian.
II- DATA PROCESSING
1. Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also takes care of security profiles.
2. In relation to this website, the data controller is Baroni Ugo and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights you can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
2. Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. According to the article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon nomination of the data owner, the data controller of the website www.paulglamhair.eu is: Barons Hugh.
Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.paulglamhair.eu takes place at Evolution 2006 srl in via Per Maxena 4F/17 -16043 Chiavari (GE)
2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1. Type of cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer.. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want to, it is possible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2. Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which are then collected by other sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. Anyway, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings of your internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The COOKIES that are inserted into the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purposes of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. With these conditions, The same rules apply for Analytics COOKIES, regarding information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and permanent ones which remain active on the PC until they expire. or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user..
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed.. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3. Third party cookies
1. In relation to their origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting..
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising offers for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.paulglamhair.eu. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users on www.paulglamhair.eu, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, Users are invited to read the privacy information and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
1. Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the internet..
2. When these types of COOKIES are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. The article will apply 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the article 122 of the Data Protection Code.
IV- DATA PROCESSED
1.Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored.. The information collected may be as follows:
Internet protocol address (IP);
– Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page from which the visitor comes (referral) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is an automated test rate and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons.. This information will be tested based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewall, virus detection) the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the matter, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or activities that are harmful or constitute a crime. These data are never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, this information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site decide to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2.Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, Anyway, not more than 2 years.
2. Data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3.Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, sending is optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4.Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet explorer
5.Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
– Google +
V- USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13 co. 2 of the EU Regulation of 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. This site intends, therefore, inform the user of its existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU regulation), their update (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a del D.lgs 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3 lett. a D.lgs 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. 18 EU regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b del D.lgs. 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the update operations are carried out, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data block, transformation, have been made aware, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c del D.lgs 196/2003).
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on the art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic data, biometrics, health-related, that reveal religious beliefs, philosophical or trade union membership, that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights you are entitled to, see the articles. 15 e ss. Of the EU Regulation 2016/679 e l’art. 7 del D.lgs. 196/2003.
VI – OBLIGATIONS
1. The owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data he intends to proceed with, only if the treatment concerns:
– genetic data, biometric or data indicating the geographic location of people or objects via an electronic communications network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purposes of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental illnesses, infectious and diffusive, HIV positivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of healthcare spending;
– data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychological sphere, treated by associations, non-profit entities and organisations, even unrecognized, of a political nature, philosophical, religious or trade union;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or analyzing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of processing that is technically indispensable to provide the services same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to economic solvency risk, to the financial situation, to the correct fulfillment of obligations, to illicit or fraudulent conduct.
VI – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site may have access to the data (administrative staff, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at the address: www.paulglamhair.eu
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. If there are significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will be available for consultation, Anyway, to this page.
4. The document was updated on 22/05/2023 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with the EU Regulation 2016/679.